About the Center
The Lincoln Electric Welding Technology & Training Center (WTTC) is a 130,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility on our Euclid, Ohio campus that is dedicated to training educators, industry leaders and skilled trade workers in the craft and science of welding. As an internationally recognized foundation for the development of best practices in welding education, the WTTC features 166 welding and cutting booths, a virtual reality training lab, a 100-seat auditorium and extensive seminar and welding classroom space to advance technical skills.
Our curriculum and programs are designed to meet the needs of industry by addressing every segment of the skills and knowledge spectrum – from basic welding and teaching concepts up through the latest in advanced manufacturing technologies.
Whether you’re an up-and-coming student seeking basic certification, a veteran tradesman, or a manufacturing leader who recognizes the importance of staying ahead of the technology curve, there’s a place for you at the Lincoln Electric Welding Technology & Training Center and a course or a program that will fit your needs.
The WTTC Offers Multiple Opportunities to:
• Work with highly trained and qualified welding instructors who are committed to your success
• Learn and practice welding in a safe working environment
• Earn a Lincoln Electric Welding School graduate certificate
• Network with other students and professionals in the welding industry
• Improve your chances for landing a financially rewarding and personally satisfying job as a welder